Monday 2 May 2011

Fwd: you guys in Saipan?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Ho <danhonyc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Subject: you guys in Saipan?
To: Daniel Calarco <dcalarco@one-economy.com>, Colin Richardson <crichardson@one-economy.com>


HI GENTS!

How are your travels?  Just wanted to update you on the Post Easter Coma here...

I've made (FINALLY) connections with the Mayor's council and they have promised to include me in their next meeting of mayors to introduce the survey to them and also the Good4Guam (speed Test) site.

I've also, ALSO FINALLY, gotten to key mentors at the Guam DOEducation, and will be doing the same.

So for the next few days I will be developing the speed test site so tha we can work out the kinks.  When we're good, I will spend time massaging key talk radio people to see if we can't "launch" it.  At the same time I will be working with agencies to have their people participate too - generally blanket as much as I can with first round networking.

Ok...back to work.

Lemme know how your trip in Saipan goes and if I can be of any assistance.

Dan

Daniel - I'm sending you an invoice for April under separate cover.

Thanks! 

PS>  You have to have pastries in Saipan at a Japanese Bakery, preferably...They're a wierd hybrid of bakeries but are delicious nonetheless. 

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.