Monday 25 April 2011

Gathering Data & Speedtest Campaign

Hi Gents -

Hope everyone had a good Easter.

So I've contacted all my remaining Town Halls for the month and have told them that we should try to get a larger group together to actually take the survey and start gathering information.  I'm very excited about that - Colin, if you can give me something that says Final on it, as we discussed, I'm on it.  I can start as early as tomorrow.  What should our Goal be?  (200, 300, 5000?)

Also, I've purchased the Website, GOOD4GUAM, and intend on using it to host the link for the online test.  My thinking is that its easier for someone to go to Good4Guam, sounds good on radio, etc., and people get it.  I'll launch it as a public service site and offer it to intitatives that need polling and quick online surveys, and the online test will be the first.

So, can you give me the link again and I'll start tinkering with a design that we can all approve?

Thanks. 

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.